- mail opens increase after 12 p.m., with the most active period being between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Tuesday emails have the highest open rate compared to other weekdays. (Experian)
- 33% of email recipients open emails based on subject line alone. (Convince and Convert)
- Subject lines with more than 3 words experience a drop in open rate by over 60%. (ContactMonkey)
- Personalized emails including the recipient’s first name in the subject line havehigher open rates. (Retention Science)
- B2B customers have become desensitized to words such as “reports,” “forecasts,” and “intelligence”. (Adestra 2013)