Cold calling isn’t dead but 80% of calls go to VM. Here’s some guidelines to make sure your VM’s are effective.
- The average voicemail response rate is 4.8%. (InsideSales)
- A team of 50 sales reps leave about 1,277 hours of voicemails per month. (RingDNA)
- 15% of every sales reps’ time simply leaving voicemails. (RingLead)
- The optimal voicemail message is between 8 and 14 seconds. (The Sales Hunter)
- 80% of calls go to voicemail, and 90% of first time voicemails are never returned. (RingLead)
Voicemails should be part of an omichannel strategy.